martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

Murderdolls - Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls


Tracklist:
1.- Slit My Wrist
2.- Twist My Sister
3.- Dead in Hollywood
4.- Love at First Fright
5.- People Hate Me
6.- She Was a Teenage Zombie
7.- Die My Bride
8.- Graverobbing U.S.A.
9.- 197666
10.- Dawn of the Dead
11.- Let's Go to War
12.- Dressed to Depress
13.- Kill Miss America
14.- B-Movie Scream Queen
15.- Mother F***er, I Don't Care
16.- Crash Crash[*]
17.- Let's F***[*]
18.- I Take Drugs[*]
19.- White Wedding[*]
20.- Welcome to the Strange[*]
21.- I Love to Say Fuck[*]
Download
pass:iboxkane-gates-of-metal.blogspot.com

2 comentarios:

Uroboric Forms dijo...

Link it's gone...
could you upload it to mediafire?

Great Blog bro!
stay Sic

Uroboric Forms dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.